Family

November 11, 2014

I've started to scrap a book of old family photographs, I love old photographs and it upsets me deeply when I see boxes of old photographs in junk stores; someone's whole life just abandoned with no one to cherish the memories...so sad! I'm the gatherer of family photographs but this book is coming together rather slowly as I've never been good at keeping to one task at a time, I get distracted and end up knitting a sock or reading some of my book or just being too darned tired after work to get much done. I'm aiming to have it completed by next summer, that way I don't stress myself too much with deadlines LOL!!!

This is my handsome Dad and his sister Maggie, I guess taken sometime in the forties. Digital scrapbooking supplies from Anna Aspnes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan