Louise McLaren

September 08, 2013

Mr K and I visited the Perthshire Open Studios event today, in the main to purchase this - I've wanted this beautiful papercut since I first came across it on Louise's blog and as our 34th wedding anniversary was yesterday it was the perfect excuse to buy it to celebrate the occasion. Not that I'm unhappy with how things are going so far with Mr K but I like the idea that we will grow old together with lots more adventures to come...
Louise and John have the cutest children on the planet and I say that even although the littlest family member wouldn't give his teddy or rabbit to me for one second to cuddle - not one second...




Louise and John have branches and fairy lights all over the ceiling...I so want to do this!


2 comments:

Crafty Lou Louise McLaren said...

Ahh, so glad you enjoyed your visit and I LOVE that my papercut is going to hang on your wall! It was lovely to see you, even if I did keep having to pop away to say hello to ALL my visitors! xxx

Carol said...

Lovely photos but I'm not sure what you mean by paper cut ?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan