Gone sailing

June 26, 2013

It's quiet around here. My life is all about paper at the moment; I'm spending the day doing paperwork stuff at work trying to wind down to the holidays and failing miserably to complete everything I should be completing...and at night I'm making paper flowers for a little project. The house is a riot of bits of paper...everywhere! It's safe to say that I'm not the tidiest of crafters.

Meanwhile Mr. K is away doing some more of this... pictures from a sailing trip at the end of May.




Above is the lovely Louise and the two John boys. John senior keeps trying to persuade me to join Mr K sailing but I'm honestly happier on dry land making paper flowers... but maybe one day!

1 comment:

Crafty Lou Louise McLaren said...

Mr K is none to bad at the photos! It looks like the Med rather than Loch Fyne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan