Happy Easter

March 31, 2013

Easter greetings! Last year we spent Easter in London this year we are having a quiet Easter Sunday with a celebration breakfast in lieu of the usual feast, Mr K and I are ready to cook up a full Scottish with a few continental touches courtesy of some croissants and french toast - that's the plan anyway...  Below should have been our Easter card only I never managed to print out and send; sorry folks! Photograph is the yummy cakes Victoria baked last year and the rest from Anna Aspnes.


1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Easter my friend (a bit late). I'm a bit time poor at the moment, probably because I seem to spend all my time running now! ha. Gorgeous page, and such yummy cakes. She has a talent as the cupcake queen for sure. I bet they tasted nice, but way too pretty to eat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan