How will you know

February 27, 2013

The girls get sick sometimes of me always trying to take photographs of them and it's worse now that I've invested in a new camera and don't know how to use it! Lots of tutting and out of focus photographs as I twiddle with different settings. I did start to read the manual but it just seems so much simpler to ask Sara... I always thought children were supposed to be kind to their elderly parents but it appears not to be so, patience was sadly lacking on Sunday as she turned the lens on me and started clicking away like mad. "If you are never in photographs how will you be able to remember what you looked like at this moment..." good point, but I've got a feeling that this just might have been revenge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan