Vintage wedding

April 15, 2012

Wedding research has started so Sara, Craig's mum Lynn and I spent an enjoyable morning having coffee before visiting a vintage wedding fair in the Hillhead bookclub. I loved all the different stalls especially the one with the gorgeous crockery courtesy of Butler & Taylor; I now wish I had rescued all the old tea sets from my Granny and Great Aunts when I had the chance – hindsight' s a great thing... sigh! The wedding cake is from Three Sisters Bake – isn't it just beautiful! Jewellery is from the talented Euan McWhirter, who is just back from a trip to New York and feeling a tad jet lagged poor lad; I can see how his designs are so popular with the movers and shakers of the fashion world though – they've definitely got that WOW factor. The venue was just perfect and everyone was genuinely nice, apart from one of the florists who came over a bit snooty to the bride to be, still, I guess there's always one...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan