Winter gloves

July 25, 2011

One of my goals this summer was to totally complete all my unfinished knitting projects, I've got quite a few baby jackets amongst other things which all need to be sewn up and buttons sourced; hate that part, the sewing not the buttons - love the sourcing of buttons. Luckily there are two new babies arriving over the next three months so the little jackets will find good homes. I've not quite finished everything because sewing up knitting projects is sooooo tedious and was tempted to start knitting some winter mittens instead; these are really easy and I'm planning a production line in lots of different colours! Pure coincidence that my shoes match the wool I used as a marker but it makes a good photograph...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Errrr let's just back up a wee bit here. I didn't know you knitted? Or did I? Well this just makes me love you even more! :-)

Loving that teal colour, it's gorgeous.

Oh and I hear you on the sewing up. I like to knit the projects but nearing the end I can't wait till the next project, so the sewing up is put on the backburner for a little while. I think the fun part for me is the planning - what pattern, what yarn, what colour. The knitting of it is almost a sad anti-climax once I've gone through all that process, ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan