Thursday smile

June 16, 2011































Driving to work this morning listening to Chris Evans on the radio and he played the theme tune to Thunderbirds, it made me chuckle because for some crazy reason I remembered when I was young having a crush on one of the puppets! I can't quite remember whether it was Virgil or Scott, but it was one of the brunette brothers with the expressive eyebrows and cute little dimple, sure he could be a bit wooden at times and had a funny walk, but I didn't mind... The really embarrassing thing is that when I did some research tonight I found out that I must have been eleven; can you imagine an eleven year old these days thinking a puppet was cute, texting their friends: OMG Virgil is soooooo cute! Social suicide...

My heart just didn't belong to Virgil (I'm sure it WAS Virgil I liked) oh no, I also loved Illya Kuryakin in The Man from U.N.C.L.E, I even had a plastic U.N.C.L.E badge bought from Woolworths, well at least he was a real person so I was obviously moving in the right direction. If Chris Evans hadn't played that tune this morning I might have forgotten about Virgil forever, and that's just wrong because you should always remember your first crush... Thunderbirds here

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hehe this is funny, wooden indeed! But he is pretty damn cute!! :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan