Elephant in the corner

June 15, 2011





























Friends and I visited Edinburgh College of Art today to see the Degree Show and as usual were blown away by the creativity and talent of the students. One of our ex students graduates this year from Graphics and she kindly showed us round the exhibits in Graphic Design. I don't like to mention the elephant in the corner but it was rather hard to ignore...


Stopped to take this photograph of the castle on the way to the Art school, it never ceases to impress no matter how often I see it, admittedly it's been a while since I visited, I think the last time I was on the esplanade was to see James Taylor in concert; happy days! 'I've seen fire and I've seen rain...' so true, lots of rain James...







Laura in front of her work. You can see more of the wonderful Graphic design work here The student work on show in each of the departments was excellent but my heart will always belong to Graphics and illustration, visiting ECA Illustration has without doubt become one of my highlights of the year. I fell in love with much of the stunning work but couldn't tear myself away from this work by Matt McCann




For more of the stunning work by ECA illustrators please visit their website, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan